Monday, May 7, 2012

May Provincial Exams

The May Provincial Exam session is coming up.  Science 10 as well as the Math 10 courses can be written on May 17th and 18th.  If you anticipate having completed Science 10 and/or Math 10 by this time, please contact me and we'll set up the time, date and place for you to write your exam.  For the complete exam schedule go here (pdf).

To help study I recommend checking out the LearnNowBC website.  I've written about the different resources they offer here.  Particularly helpful in preparing for exams is their Success Checker


Another great way to prepare for the exam is to try out past exams.  You can do that by going to the BC Ministry of Education website here.  I also encourage you to get in touch with me and I can talk to you about how to best prepare.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments will appear once they have been approved by the blog owner. Spam comments or comments obviously devised to direct traffic to another site will not be approved.